I'm now a consultant for MiAmore Jewelry, and way excited! It's a new company and there's tons of way cute stuff for everyone from the older to the little ones. The prices are great there's necklace & earring combos for as little as 10 dollars!!! Prices start at 5 dollars and go up to 35. So it's cute and totally affordable! There are no catalogs, which I LOVE LOVE LOVE! Why??? because you don't have to worry about everyone else ordering the same thing. I always have around 100 pieces on hand.
I'm going to be having a launch party this Thursday the 18th from 6-8 at my home so if anyone would like to come send me an email at heather@mymiamore.com! Feel free to come and bring friends or come check it out by yourself and then have a party and earn free jewelry.
September 15, 2008
MiAmore!!
Posted by
Trent, Heather & Briggs
at
3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment